First and foremost, in the Sinopec Lubricant offer is the quality of lubricants themselves. Sinopec has been successfully supplying its range of lubricants to a series of major Australian companies with exceptional results. This, combined with a market-leading technical service offer, has led to the rapid growth of the Sinopec Lubricants brand in Australia.
Sinopec Lubricants’ success in Australia has involved a process of rigorous product testing, performance tracking and OEM approvals. All our customers were previously using competing Tier One suppliers and changed to Sinopec Lubricants. In all cases, Sinopec Lubricants have met or surpassed performance expectations when compared to the other Tier One brands.
Sinopec Lubricants manufacture lubricants using market leading base oils and additives. All products are manufactured under stringent ISO 9001 and the higher global TS16949 Accreditation. We are confident that Sinopec lubricants match or better the other premium lubricants in the market.
The Sinopec Lubricants ISO 9001 and TS16949 Accreditation ensures that the product leaves the new state-of-the-art plant in Singapore in the best possible condition. Then in Australia, the Quality Management System used by International Lubricant Distributors (ILD) involves specific requirements for handling and insists on all new packaging which minimizes the chance for contamination.
Sinopec partners with all the leading global research, accreditation and OEM companies including:
- American Petroleum Institute (API) – all current specifications incl. TO-4 Series, CI-4 and CJ-4
- ACEA E9-08, E7-08. E6-08, E4-08
- Caterpillar Cat ECF-3, ECF-2, ECF-1-a
- Detroit Diesel DDC 93K218
- MAN M3275, M3477, M3271-1
- Cummins CES 20081/20078/20076/20071
- Volvo VDS-4/VDS-3/VDS-2/ CNG
- Deutz-FAW, DQC III-10-LA
- DAF Extended Drain Capability
- JASO DH-2
- Allison C4
- Mack EO-N, EO-M Plus
- Mercedes Benz 228.3, 228.31 , 228.51
- MTU Type 2/ 2.1 / 3.1
- Renault Truck RLD-2, RLD-3, RXD, RGD
In addition to industry standards and OEM approvals, Sinopec Lubricants and ILD are in ongoing communication with key OEM technical departments to ensure Sinopec Lubricant’s product specifications are in-line with the OEM’s ever-changing performance criteria.
To this end, Sinopec has established close working relationships with the world’s major testing and research authorities to remain at the forefront of developments in the industry. Some of these institutions include:
- South West Research Institute in the USA for product testing
- EVONIK for specialist additives
- Chevron Irionite for marine additives
- Exxon Mobil for base oils
- Infinium for engine oil additives
- Lubrizol for specialist industrial oil additives
- Afton for specialist industrial oil additives
This combination of partnerships ensures that Sinopec lubricants are best in class.