It is not Exxon Mobil, Shell, BP or Caltex. According to the 2018 Fortune 500 list of the World’s largest companies, Sinopec is the largest, coming in at No. 3 overall on the list.
Sinopec is a global oil giant with operations in countries around the world. In Australia, Sinopec has become a leading player in the mining industry where it has partnered with International Lubricant Distributors (ILD) to deliver a premium product and service offering. Many of Australia’s leading mining contractors are now working with ILD and using the premium range of Sinopec lubricants.
Some more facts about Sinopec in Australia:
- Sinopec premium lubricants are manufactured in Singapore and the cleanest and most modern facility in this part of the world.
- A massive range that includes more than 800 SKUs of lubricants are sold into the Australian market through ILD.
- Sinopec lubricants have been rigorously tested and compared to the other leading brands in the market – and the results have been extremely impressive with independent data showing that the Sinopec most often outperforms the competitor product that it has replaced.
- Sinopec Lubricants are in all parts of the country. You can buy it anywhere in Australia as it is well stocked in every state.
- Unsurprisingly, Sinopec volumes have continued to grow sharply year-on-year as more savvy companies are benchmarking their current offer to the ILD/Sinopec offer.
In addition, ILD/Sinopec are getting involved in a range of grass-roots and community projects in Australia. Apart from being a sponsor of the Fremantle Dockers Football Club, Sinopec also have a series of other local sponsorships with charities and sports clubs. Sinopec is becoming a part of the Australian landscape.