Automotive Transmission Oil IIIH 1L
- All vehicles where GM DEXRON® III or Allison C-4 fluids are required.
- Many automatic transmissions, power steering and hydraulics systems in heavy-duty vehicles used, for example, in the construction industry.
- Hydrostatic drives and hydraulic systems in industrial, agricultural, mining and marine applications where GMDEXRON® III or Allison C-4 is specified.
- Some specific hydraulic systems that require an ISO VG32, 46 or 68 fluids.
- Not recommended for use in continuously variable transmission (CVT) systems.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Outstanding oxidation stability thermal stability and detergency ensure long fluid life and prevent the build up of deposits.
Excellent frictional characteristics improve transmission efficiency and shifting performance, and ensure consistent, reliable, trouble-free operation of transmission systems.
Excellent anti-wear performance and good oil film strength protect components from wear and ensure long transmission life.
Very good low temperature properties protect against wear under cold start-up and running conditions and ensure good low-temperature shift performance.
Effective control of foaming ensures good transfer of power and shifting performance, and reduces fluid loss in severe service conditions.
Fully compatible with common seal materials found in transmission systems, to extend seal life and prevent fluid leakage.
|Industry||Agriculture, Car, Construction, Marine, Mining, Transport|