GREASE EXTREME PRESSURE LITHIUM BASE NO.2 180KG
- Off-road equipment used in the mining industry, particularly to lubricate slow-moving plain and rolling element bearings under severe conditions of very high loads, shock loading and vibrating or oscillating conditions.
- Heavy duty construction, earthmoving, mobile and stationary equipment, especially in those applications operating under very high loads, shock loading and vibrating or oscillating conditions.
- Some heavy duty applications that are difficult to access, and for which long lubrication intervals are required.
- Bucket pins, pivot pins, heavily loaded chassis components.
- General purpose chassis lubrication.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Excellent extreme pressure and antiwear properties protect heavily loaded or shock-loaded bearings from wear, extending equipment life.
Lithium soap thickener ensures good mechanical stability, so the grease structure does not soften or break down in service.
High-quality base oil ensures a good oil film thickness is maintained, even in high-temperature applications, protecting components from wear.
Excellent protection against rust and corrosion ensures long component life, and extends maintenance intervals.
Good thermal and oxidation stability ensure longer grease life under high-temperature conditions, providing optimum lubrication, extending equipment life and reducing maintenance requirements.
Grease adheres strongly to metal surfaces, sealing out dirt and abrasive materials, to ensure longer lubricating
Available in NLGI grade 2 to meet the requirements of specific applications.
|Thickener type||Lithium complex|
|Base fluid type||Mineral|
|GREASE EXTREME PRESSURE LITHIUM BASE NO.2||Castrol Spheeral EPL 2||Shell Gadus S2 V100 2||Penrite Extreme Pressure Grease||Valvoline Multi-Purpose Grease|