GREASE HEAVY DUTY LC NO.2 17KG
Sinopec Heavy Duty Mining Grease is an extreme pressure grease formulated with a lithium complex soap thickener and high viscosity mineral base oil, and is available in NLGI 1 and NLGI 2 grades. It contains rust and oxidation inhibitors, EP and antiwear additives, as well as 2% of molybdenum disulfide (MoS2 or ‘moly’), which provides additional wear protection especially under the severe vibrating or oscillating conditions that are found in many mining applications. This grease has unusually good staying power under extreme operating conditions and has especially good water washout, spray off and extended service capabilities.
- Off-road equipment used in the mining industry, particularly to lubricate slow-moving plain and rolling element bearings under severe conditions of very high loads, shock loading and vibrating or oscillating conditions.
- Heavy duty construction, earthmoving, mobile and stationary equipment, especially in those applications operating under very high loads, shock loading and vibrating or oscillating conditions.
- Some heavy duty applications that are difficult to access, and for which long lubrication intervals are required.
- Bucket pins, pivot pins, heavily loaded chassis components.
- General purpose chassis lubrication.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Excellent extreme pressure and antiwear properties protect heavily loaded or shock-loaded bearings from wear, extending equipment life.
Solid molybdenum disulphide provides an additional measure of residual lubrication, which protects metal surfaces against wear in applications where vibrating or oscillating movement tends to squeeze out the grease from between metal surfaces.
Lithium complex soap thickener ensures a high dropping point, which means that the grease can be used at higher temperatures in severe service applications (operating temperature range is from –10°C to +150°C), and also confers excellent mechanical stability so that the grease structure does not break down in service.
High base oil viscosity ensures a good oil film thickness is maintained even under severe high-temperature conditions, protecting components against wear.
Excellent water resistance means that the grease stays in place and is not washed or sprayed off in wet conditions, reducing the need for frequent re-application. Ensures proper lubrication and protection even in hostile work environments
Excellent protection against rusting and corrosion ensures long component life and extends maintenance intervals.
Good thermal and oxidation stability ensure longer grease life under high-temperature conditions, providing optimum lubrication, extending equipment life and reducing maintenance requirements.
|Thickener type||Lithium complex|
|Base fluid type||Mineral|
|GREASE HEAVY DUTY LC NO.2||Castrol Spheeral LMM||Shell Gadus S3 V460 D2||Penrite Molygrease 3%|