4 STROKE MOTORCYCLE ENGINE OIL SJ 15W40 1L
Sinopec SJ MA 15W40 4T Motorcycle Oil is formulated with high-quality base oils and a multifunctional additive system. It meets the requirements of the Japanese Automobile Standards Organization (JASO), part of the Society of Automotive Engineers of Japan, as a JASO MA quality product. This multigrade oil is suitable for four-stroke gasoline motorcycle engines fitted with wet clutches.
PLEASE NOTE: This product can only be bought in increments of twelve.
Sinopec SJ MA 15W40 4T Motorcycle Oil is suitable for use in:
- Air or water cooled, four-stroke gasoline motorcycle engines, where a JASO MA quality oil is required.
- Especially suitable for motorcycles with engine capacity greater than 250 cc.
- Also suitable for use in other four-stroke gasoline engines in equipment such as generators, lawnmowers and light
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Excellent detergent and dispersant properties, and good oxidation stability, keep the engine clean and reduce deposit
formation, leading to improved engine performance and power, and extended engine life.
- Excellent shear stability keeps the oil in grade for longer and ensures optimum oil film thickness to protect moving
- Good antiwear performance protects against engine and gearbox wear and extends component life.
- Good frictional characteristics ensure smooth wet clutch operation and gear changing.
|Industry||Agriculture, Car / Motorcycle, Construction, Marine, Mining & Earthmoving, Transport, Truck & Bus|