AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION FLUID IIIH IBC
Sinopec Automatic Transmission Fluid III-H is a multifunctional fluid formulated with high viscosity index synthetic base oil and selected additives. It is suitable for use in the automatic transmission systems of many vehicles, and in some power steering and hydraulic systems.
- All vehicles where GM DEXRON® III or Allison C-4 fluids are required.
- Many automatic transmissions, power steering and hydraulics systems in heavy-duty vehicles used, for example, in the construction industry.
- Hydrostatic drives and hydraulic systems in industrial, agricultural, mining and marine applications where GMDEXRON® III or Allison C-4 is specified.
- Some specific hydraulic systems that require an ISO VG32, 46 or 68 fluids.
- Not recommended for use in continuously variable transmission (CVT) systems.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Outstanding oxidation stability thermal stability and detergency ensure long fluid life and prevent the build up of deposits.
Excellent frictional characteristics improve transmission efficiency and shifting performance, and ensure consistent, reliable, trouble-free operation of transmission systems.
Excellent anti-wear performance and good oil film strength protect components from wear and ensure long transmission life.
Very good low temperature properties protect against wear under cold start-up and running conditions and ensure good low-temperature shift performance.
Effective control of foaming ensures good transfer of power and shifting performance, and reduces fluid loss in severe service conditions.
Fully compatible with common seal materials found in transmission systems, to extend seal life and prevent fluid leakage.
|Nissan||1998–2004: most except as noted
2005–2006: 4-cyl Altima, 4-speed Maxima, 4-speed Quest
|Subaru||Before 2005: most except as noted|
|Volvo||1995–1998: 850, 940, 960; 70, 90 Series
1999–2000: V50, V70, V70R and XC70 with AW50-42 or AW42AWD; C70
1999–2005: S80 with 4T65EV, XC90 with 4T65AWD, S70 with AW50-42 or AW42AWD
|AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION FLUID IIIH||Castrol DEX III Automatic Transmission Fluid||Shell S3 ATF MD3||Penrite ATF DX-III Automatic Transmission Fluid|