Our range of truck washes are non-toxic, biodegradable, heavy-duty, and hard surface cleaners which are safe to use on all paint, plastic and metal surfaces.
Features & Benefits
Truck wash is also designed to replace a variety of other cleaning products used for washing machinery, parts, equipment and tools. It has excellent grime penetration and is free rinsing.
It is designed for use on any type of vehicle including trucks and trailers, cars, 4-wheel drive vehicles, vans, motorcycles, boats, and caravans.
- Cleaning tenacious dirt and grime from heavily soiled vehicles, such as trucks and buses, used in road transport operations.
- Cleaning contaminants encountered in off-highway vehicle applications in mining, earthmoving and similar operations.
- Cleaning trams and trains, as well as passenger cars and other light vehicles.
- Truck wash is suitable for both hand and automatic washing.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is truck wash?
- Truckwash is a concentrated detergent for trucks, used to break down and remove road dirt, mud, oil films and exhaust soot from trucks, cars boats and even caravans.
- Is truck Wash poisonous?
- Truck wash has a low toxicity level but it may emit corrosive fumes. To be safe, avoid breathing vapours and any contact with the skin and eyes.