Diesel 2 Stroke
On or off-road, Sinopec’s diesel 2 stroke engine oil has you covered so you can get the maximum from your motorbike’s engine. You shouldn’t be scared to push the limits and have some fun, so let us worry about the dirt and dust.
Features & Benefits
Our oil technology is second to none and gives Australian engines longer, cleaner and maximum life. Our diesel 2 stroke has additives to enhance performance while preventing scratching, grime and blockages.
Sinopec’s two-stroke diesel engine oil is available to use on road bikes, motocross bikes, mopeds, scooters, trail bikes and agricultural bikes. If you are unsure whether your bike fits the description, don’t hesitate to contact us or use the Sinopec Oil Selector.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why are 2 stroke diesel engines rarely used?
- 2 stroke diesel engines are rarely used because they can’t cope with scavenging, the incomplete combustion of fuel/air mixtures, by the particulates of this kind of engine. This results in the no burning of fuel, but rather in a lack of emissions.
- Are 2-stroke diesel engines still made?
- Yes, however, 2-stroke engines are less environmentally friendly than 4-stroke engines. As a result of this, the popularity and demand for 2-stroke engines have decreased.
- What are 2-stroke diesel engines used for?
- 2 stroke diesel engines are more commonly used in situations that demand a large power output such as ships.
- Are diesel engines 2-stroke or 4-stroke?
- The diesel engine is an intermittent-combustion piston-cylinder device. It operates on either a two-stroke or four-stroke cycle
- Do 2-stroke diesel engines burn oil?
- Yes. 2 stroke diesel engines burn heavier grades of oil than 4-stroke engines.