Petrol 4 Stroke M/Cycle
Sinopec’s 4-stroke motorcycle engine oil has been specially formulated with high-quality base oils and a multifunctional additive system to suit the specific requirements of four-stroke motorcycle engines.
Features & Benefits
- Our 4-stroke motorcycle engine oil has excellent detergent and dispersant properties, and good oxidation stability. This keeps the engine clean and reduces deposit formation, leading to improved engine performance and power, as well as extended engine life.
- Excellent shear stability keeps the oil in grade for longer and ensures optimum oil film thickness to protect moving engine parts.
- Good anti-wear performance protects against engine and gearbox wear and extends component life.
- Good frictional characteristics ensure smooth wet clutch operation and gear changing.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What engine oil should I use in my 4-stroke motorcycle?
- The most common oil for a motorcycle is 10w-40 as this is a thin motor oil that will help your engine parts run smoothly. The oil has excellent viscosity that allows them to protect the engine in a variety of riding conditions.
- Is 4T oil 4-stroke?
- Yes. 4T oil refers to 4-stroke engine oil. 4T oil should only be used in a four-stroke engine and should not be added to a two-stroke engine, only 2T oil should be used. 2T oil and 4T oil have different chemical characteristics to match the different engine requirements.
- What is 4-stroke engine oil?
- 4-stroke (or 4-cycle) oil is engine oil designed to be used in the crankcase of 4-cycle engines.
- Can I put car oil in my 4-stroke motorcycle?
- As a result of the similarities in their function, using car engine oil in a motorcycle isn't detrimental to it. However, if it is used too long or used too much, those differences between the two oils can start to take a toll on the motorcycle engine which can eventually lead to bigger problems.