Manufacturing superior grease for Australian industries, Sinopec has you covered for all your needs to keep your equipment moving.
Features & Benefits
Our premium extreme pressure grease is formulated with a lithium soap thickener and high-quality mineral base oil. It contains rust and oxidation inhibitors, extreme pressure and anti-wear additives to ensure outstanding performance while going the distance.
Severe conditions with high temperatures, shock loading and water contamination don’t affect the quality or performance of our specially formulated grease or lubricants.
We have 450g grease cartridges of HPXT, Extreme Pressure Lithium and HDLC #2 for sale - for your convenience. Shop today in packs of 20 and get them delivered right to your door.
Heavy-duty industrial or around the workshop we know you need the right lubricant. That’s why Sinopec and International Lubricant Distributors make it easier to choose the right one for your business. Order today for delivery to the Northern Territories or any other location in Australia.
Have a look at our oil selector for the correct oil and grease lubricants.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the best grease for cars?
- Applying grease to your car’s moving part is important to minimize exterior noises and maintain the overall condition of your vehicle. The different types of car grease include ion-based, marine, disc and drum or moly EP.
- Is grease the same as lube?
- There are some differences between lube and grease. Greases are usually contained in a tube or a tub so that they can be applied using a tool like a grease gun. Greases are generally high-viscosity, semi-solid materials with thickeners to hold the grease in place, allowing for long-term and harsh condition lubrication.
- Lubricants are not usually as thick as grease as they do not contain thickening materials that allow them to be a flowable liquid. Lubricants can be sprayed from a can or squirted through a dropper bottle so they are easily applied in tight spaces and are less visible than grease would be.
- What is automotive grease?
- Automotive grease is a type of automotive lubricant that is used to protect car parts against friction. It is responsible for the lubrication of moving engine parts.